Wednesday, February 10, 2010

6 Week Check-Up



It baffles me that my little cupcake has her 6 week check-up already! In one way the weeks seem to be flying by, and the only indication of what day of the week it is, is the TV guide, and in other ways I feel like it was ages ago that I was pregnant and Nahla arrived. Now I feel like she was always here and I find myself wondering what in Gods name I spent my days doing before she arrived!? I must have had so much spare time! I know that realistically I didn't, that my job had my working long days and then running around press-openings and events in the evenings, but still, my time is now so utterly consumed by her that it becomes hard to fathom what life was like pre baby.

Anyway, I'll blog more about her check-up later when we get back, as we have to get going now to make our appointment. Can't wait for the little walk down to the Health Station, the sun is shining and I'm gonna grab a coffee on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...