Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Want, i Need!




Having decided that carting diapers around in my Mulberry bag might not quite cut it, I have lately been on the lookout for a more appropriate diaper bag/tote-that-looks-good-enough-to-cart-around-for-years-to-come. And now-ta da! - I have found one! The gypsy tote by American label Serena and Lily is PERFECT! Utter Yummy Mummy-worthy. Not only will it look smart slung casually over my shoulder, it will also hang perfectly across the handlebar of my Bugaboo. It has lots of smart pockets, and you can get a handy changing mat for it too- should you need one. I am loving the disposable ones you can get in packets of ten in the supermarkets- not very green, I know, but it does make life easier.

Anyway, while browsing the Serena and Lily website, I also fell in love with this baby-sling, here sported by the gorgeous Jennifer Meyer. The embroidered Peacock Market Sling comes in several different colors and patterns, and I just know it will be perfect for carrying Nahla around in when the weather gets a little warmer. The downside to this whole scoop is that the store does not deliver outside the US and Canada. The cheek of them! What are we to do if we fall in love with there beautiful merchandise? Where there is a will, there is a way I say. And in my quest to make sure these pretty things became mine, I asked an American friend could I have them delivered to her house, and for her to pop it in the post for me. Easy Peasy! And now all I have to do is sit back and wait for my new baby-goodies to come flying across the Atlantic and into my mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...