Saturday, February 6, 2010

Her Wardrobe is Better Than Mine!



At just six weeks (today actually- wow, time has flown!) my little mini-fashionista's wardrobe is already looking healthier than mine! Granted, for the last couple of months when I was pregnant I didn't really bother buying much as NOTHING looked good on me and my gigantic bump, but still, anyone who knows me will know that I have spent the best part of my adult life shopping- so I do have a fair amount of stuff. And now that the baby weight is coming off I am busying myself assembling the PERFECT wardrobe yet again. But; back to Nahla; the little thing already has an INCREDIBLE amount of stuff! And counting! I mean, in the few days we have been up here in Finnsnes she has gotten all this! In 10 days! OMG! People have dropped by in a steady pace bearing incredibly cute gifts for my little princess. Some bought, some home-made- I HEART all the knitted stuff, still a tad big, but she'll grow into them! And that is not taking into account all the stuff she already has at home! When Boyfriend and I go house-hunting in the summer, we are going to have TWO extensive wardrobes to take into account! Poor man, little did he know what he was in for when the midwife handed us a little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...