Friday, January 11, 2013

Researching Diaper- Bags...


... is so much fun. Like; I never bothered getting one with Nahla, relying instead on my gorgeous Anya Hindmarch tote to fit the essential baby stuff for when we were out and about, But this time around, I totally intend on getting one. Because who knew diaper bags could be so utterly amazing?! Now; decisions, decisions...



Could an LV be the way to go...? I mean; I do LOVE my LV's, and this one is an absolute classic.


... Or maybe this Alexander Wang - which, in fairness, is not really a diaper bag at all, but would still do the job perfectly if you ask me....


... Then there is the AMAZING Celine tote - which has been on my wish list ever so long. Is a practical to use as a diaper bag? Maybe not. Is it DROP DEAD STUNNING? Yup.


This Marc by Marc Jacobs is cheap, cheerful and totally practical. But I don't know if I would love it. Like really, really love it...


... as much as I would this gorgeous Prada one. Which, by the way, is also a firm favorite with reality mama Kourtney Kardashian when out and about with lil' Penelope.


And then there is the classic Gucci one, as modelled here by the lovely Nicole. A total forever investment, if you ask me. And divided into cost per use, not that expensive at all!


So there you have it. A little glimpse into how my days of impending baby-wood is spent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...