Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Aden + Anais


I know I have mentioned it before, that part of the fun of expecting no. 2, is that you get to buy all the stuff you never got around to buying with number 1! Crazy, I know, but I mean; how cute are baby things?? I can't get enough. My latest find? These AMAZING muslin swaddles from Aden + Anais. Not only just amazingly practical as you can use them for anything from a blanket to a pram cover, to wrapping one around yourself and baby while breastfeeding, but if I tell you they are also a total celebrity must-have?! I am hooked. And have hence ordered up half their website. Only problem: I have to order more colour specific ones when bump arrives and we discover if pink or blue is needed! In the meantime: Enjoy:



I ordered these star ones. Very uni-sex and utterly gorgeous. 

These would be perfect for a little princess. Why oh why did I not know about these with Nahla?!


Gorgeous mama Camilla Alves has little Livingston wrapped up in his Aden + Anais swaddle when snapped out and about in Austin, Texas.


I also ordered these same one Alessandra Ambrosia uses to keep little Noah shaded from the hot Californian sunshine. I LOVE the middle one with the peacock pattern!


And as for the ever fashionable Kourtney K; off course she uses an Aden + Anais swaddle to keep little Penelope from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. 

Told you; utter baby must-have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...