Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tired Mummy


Last night was the first night SINCE NAHLA WAS BORN that we had a proper restless night. My little muffin tossed and turned and tossed some more. Cried a bit. Drank a bottle of milk. Came up into my bed in the hope that this would make her sleep properly. But she was like a worm, squirming her way under the pillows, over the pillows, she was on my head, under my head and in general just all over the bed. Until FINALLY, at 4.37 (I know because I checked my iPhone around 6 million times as I was worried it was approaching morning time and getting-up-for-work time!), she fell asleep. OH MY GOD. How do people do it who have babies that are up every night?! I - despite the fact that I generally can manage on 6 hours a night - would be more dead than alive. Like I am tonight. When all I can manage is Juicy bottoms, Clipper green tea, an Estée Lauder face mask (seriously, my skin needed a pick-me-up after such a debacle!) and an episode of Grey's Anatomy. Next in line; BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...