Friday, December 3, 2010

T.G.I.F.!


That is exactly how I feel today, like this week has lasted forever and a half. Between stomach bugs and icy roads and more snow than Ireland has seen in years and years, I have started to feel like some sort of climatic prisoner. I have a zillion Christmas cards to post. I have A LOT of presents left to buy. I have people I am meant to meet. Places to go. And yet I can't get anything done. Yesterday a trip to Tesco and a walk down to the local Costa Coffee was as far as we got. YUCK! I am now hoping for milder weather. Snow to, if not be gone, than at least be washed away from the roads and just limit itself to decorate trees and bushes and look pretty and Christmas'y. Weekend bliss, I NEED YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...