Thursday, December 30, 2010

This Very Same Day...



... one year ago. It never ceases to amaze me, the journey this first year with my princess has been. How big she has gotten. How much I have learnt. How much better everything is with her in my life. How exhausting it also has been. How intense. How spectacular. How funny she is. How it feels like she is the baby I was always meant to have. How all the pieces fell in to place the minute they put her on my chest.

Motherhood truly rocks; for real, in every way. It is by far the most amazing, meaningful, time-consuming, heart-wrenching, feel-good, exhausting, funny, terrifying, overwhelming and truly blessed thing you will ever do- and I fall more in love with it with every day that goes by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...