Friday, October 8, 2010

Uups, I Did It Again..



... I swear, Net-a-Porter is my kryptonite! Like now tonight, when I was innocently just browsing, looking for- believe me if you will- some new Stella McCartney underwear- as I have become addicted to her so cute nightwear. And then, as if a force outside myself made me do it, I clicked on "Shoes", then "Designer", then- knowing this would get me in trouble- "Christian Louboutin", then a "OH MY GOD I HAVE TO HAVE THESE" moment took place, and before I knew what had happened, I had click clicked and these BEAUTIFUL and eye-wateringly expensive shoes were mine!! Well, will be in a few days when they arrive here and get to live in my wardrobe! The joy! (And fear when considering that credit card bill- but let's not ruin the moment!)

In my defence, I was looking for some flashes of red to add to my autumn/winter wardrobe. These will last FOREVER. They are perfect for work. I LOVE THEM. And C; remember how we talked about the importance of adding classics to your wardrobe?! And surely these are an absolute classic, no?! Anyway, lots and lots of reasons why these needed to be mine! A perfect addition to my collection- yummy Louboutin-clad mummy! HEART!

(Photo Credit, Net-a-Porter)

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree, love! This is what we call an investment piece. And I´m sure when you click those fab red shoes, you will be transported into one hot-ûber-sexy-mama.

    -C :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...