Saturday, October 30, 2010

Right Now...





... I am getting a tad fed up with this rain. Seriously, going on day 5- non stop. And whenever the weather gets like this, I find myself longing for hot sandy beaches. Afternoons spent reading in a hammock. Swimming in the Pasific Ocean. Eating fresh pineapple and watermelon on the beach. A new bikini. An ice-cold mojito. Romantic mid-night dips in the pool. In short, I want Thailand, A.K.A My Favorite Place On Earth. So would not mind a few days spent at the stunning Four Seasons Koh Samui. Total Bliss. And if maybe not right now is possible, then February is looking pretty good!

2 comments:

  1. woow this is so beautiful, perfect for vacations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me bout it, it is AMAZING! i long long long to go back there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...