Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Know I Said I Wouldn't Go For Red...




... as this year's Christmas color; but that does not mean I can't admire these sneaky peaks at H&M Home's Christmas Collection 2010! It is certainly festive, no? It makes me think that there are ways you can do red in a very contemporary way too- not just the very traditional and boring one seen EVERYWHERE for the holidays. Shiny red and silver could look cool. Or red and black for something a tad more edgy. Or just red on red, different textures and tones could maybe be allowed to rock my Christmas Day lunch table too!

Note: I am aware that we are not even passed Halloween on the calendar, but today the weather was cold and grey and it looked like snow could possibly be in the air- so I felt very Christmas'y all of a sudden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...