Monday, October 4, 2010

A Little Treat...




Today Nahla and Mummy both indulged in a new pair of shoes. I know, I know, it was Mummy's card that picked up the bill for both indulgences and Nahla could not care either way. but I just HAD to. I mean, look at these adorable little boots from H&M! They are still too big- and sure she is not even close to walking yet, but come March/April, and they will look AMAZINGLY CUTE on my little pumpkin! And as for my little treat from Shoe Lounge, I seriously NEEDED shoes. I am not kidding, I did, and something with a heel. And these fit the bill perfectly, high and sexy, but with a wedge heel, so can easily both walk steadily and push Nahla's pram- which is my two shoe requirements these days!

2 comments:

  1. both shoes looks very cute and comfy and definily the black looks high and sexy hahaha...mommy and nahla make the perect fashion duo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, we try! :) although, my fear is she'll get older and HATE shopping! imagine!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...