Saturday, May 5, 2012

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush






Busy mom-of-two Nicole Richie talks family life in the latest issue of Glamour magazine:
On her favorite time of day: "When I wake up at 5:30 A.M. and it’s still dark out. I love, love being alone. It helps me to be a better mom to my kids and a better person at work."
On her husband Joel Madden: "You know, Joel barely speaks all day, and then out of nowhere he has 9 million things to say, only for 30 minutes, from 9:00 to 9:30 P.M., when I’m watching Real Housewives."
On her body image: "I feel [gets all fake dramatic]…great about my body. [Laughs.] You know, aesthetically I can be picky, but I choose not to. I’ve taken huge leaps. I’m proud of that. I work out, and I get lots of sleep, and so I feel great. And that is most important."

You said it, Nicole!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...