Sunday, April 22, 2012

Today's Fashion Loves

My new-ish pink River Island jeans, which has climbed up to my favorite's list lately, as the weather is hotting up and coloured jeans just look so, well, fresh and cool and very 2012!
Seriously, I need to accomplish two things: Learn how to make friendship bracelets - which I am sure I was perfectly capable of in like 4th grade - and find THIS orange nail polish! So amazing against tanned hands - and much more This Year than just regular red nails! LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I love pink jeans, the only ones I have are maternity but I'll still be wearing them until they fall apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, you and me both! i did that with a maternity pair of jeans that i had, they were the most comfortable pair of jeans ever! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...