Sunday, January 29, 2012

5 (And Then Some) Updates My Spring Wardrobe Needs


This gorgeous pink and gold chakra bracelet from Red Direct...


... this FANTASTIC pink Mulberry case for the white iPad I am ordering when back in Ireland...


A few odds and ends from the new spring/summer collection by Lindex...


... More than a few nautical accents like this Breton style top and fab navy skirt spotted on the always gorgeous Olivia Palermo...


... these amazing floral pants are already on order from Asos, and will be mine soon.. yeah!...


... lovely preppy style jumpers that can be casually flung over a white tee - and that will look awesome when worn either over a skirt or colored jeans...


... pink jeans (I have spotted some amazing ones in River Island) and a navy casual blazer (hello, Zara!) will be the cornerstone of my spring/summer wardrobe.

Much as I love all of these, I fear my list will just keep getting longer as we move towards spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...