Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Families







I cannot help but smile whenever I see pictures of the adorable Jessica Alba and her equally adorable family. The stunning actress, 30, and her brood looked to be taking advantage of the lovely L.A. sunshine as they were snapped in a local park
over the weekend.

Little Haven was doted on my her adoring mum and dad, whilst big sister Honor was busy checking out the playground.

Jessica recently spoke of her growing family in a TV interview:

"Honor is talking up a storm and telling us everything and having tons of opinions. And then the baby is just sort of drooling and just being cute."

But although she is loving family life, Jess seems undecided when asked will her and Cash be adding to their lovely brood:

"I don't know. I mean, I'm 30, so I don't know. I feel young! I can't make these decisions yet." Time will tell, I guess.

I cannot help but notice how much more of a natural Jessica looks when toting a baby around than, say, a certain Mrs Beckham...

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...