Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Saturday = Ikea Trip...

... and I am SO looking for some inspiration for ways to store my clothes - which I have attempted tidying up today, but as i totally need more storage, it was not all that successful. To say the least. I have my clothes in the spare bedroom - which I have more or less converted into my very own dressing room (oh, the luxury!), but I just don't have enough places to put stuff. So currently I am also taking up half the wardrobe space in the main bedroom. As well as the entire chest of drawers. Much to BF's frustration. So I really really need some stuff. And a mirror. Maybe a rail...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE rails for how easy it makes finding things. And you can try out combinations and let them hang out till you want to wear them...


If this was my dressing room, I don't think I'd ever surface! I HEART everything about this room - including the clothes, which belong to J. Crew's AMAZING Jenny Lyons, as this shoot was done in her Brooklyn brownstone in NYC. Oh, Jenna, how do you always get it so right?!


Kourtney K. is one of my favorite celebrity mamas, and her wardrobe sure doesn't disappoint either. I love the idea of the ladder to reach all the stuff you keep on the top shelves! Clever AND stylish, LIKE!


This I LOVE. That big gilded mirror would make me SO happy. I once came across a mirror like this in TK Maxx, and I am still kicking myself for not getting it. How stupid was I?!


This his'n'her's room also makes my heart flutter a little, just because it is so perfectly tidy and functional, which a dressing room is meant to be. But; I don't know if I want to share my little haven, though - I would need all this just FOR ME...

Oh, roll on Saturday, I feel some serious storage shopping coming on!

(Images borrowed from Living Etc., Sköna Hem and Ikea)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...