Monday, January 2, 2012

She Is 2!






My magical perfect gorgeous funny little fairy celebrated her second birthday on December 26th, and this Mummy still cannot seem to figure out how these 2 years has flown by! It seems like yesterday I was fretting as it was approaching her first birthday! A fun day was had by all, last but not least the birthday girl herself, who when her big day rolled around, was on her third day straight of opening presents! I cannot believe I have a 2-year old still!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. I hope she had a wonder day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, thank you, honey! it was a magical day - and nahla's third day straight of opening presents, so you can only imagine how pink-and-plastic filled out house is!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...