Friday, June 25, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunction....





Seriously. And I am not talking about a disastrous outfit and/or clothing combination. I am talking about the current lack of any organization system in my wardrobe. Or; more specifically, the wardrobe Nahla and I now share. And when I say her clothing collection is rapidly expanding, I am not kidding! So now what remains is chaos. And to someone as neat-freak'y as myself, that is a cause of great concern. Like, I seriously struggle now, every single morning, to find and put together an outfit that works for whatever I am doing that day- mostly just walking around a variety of parks and playgrounds and coffee-shops. But still. Scarfs are tangled with belts. Short sleeved tops mangled with long sleeved ones. Knitwear with silk. Jeans with leggings. You get the picture.

And in my darkest fashion-moments, I longingly google fabulous walk-in wardrobes, counting days until we have more space, until my little cupcake can have her own little wardrobe, separate from mummy's, and Mummy can have something along the lines of these fabulous closets that Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, Nicky HIlton and the likes have.. A girl can dream, right??



(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...