Thursday, June 24, 2010

More of Beautiful Beautiful Paris!






I am officially in love. With a city. Paris was truly beyond beautiful. Stunning. Magnificent. Like walking around in a movie, or love story even. With every corner we turned, there was something beautiful to take our breath away; a building, a statue, a person, a landmark. Three days wasn't anywhere near enough though. As we walked and walked, trying to cover all the major Must See's, I walked past shops so enticing they literally made the fashionista in me shiver. Seriously. It was beyond! And not only fashion for me kinda shops, but baby shops that made me linger outside, wanting the spend my entire holiday budget on one beautiful piece of cashmere baby something. Home decor shops so stunning, french and fabulous it was all I could do but not spend, spend, spend. And I haven't even gotten to the food yet. The restaurants, coffee shops, boulangeries, pastry places, yum yum yum. Seriously; if I had lived in Paris, I would be the size of a house in a very short while, indulging in buttery croissants, crumbly macaroons and cheeses so gooey and yummy the still make my mouth water. So anyway, enjoy these little snapshots of this most beautiful of cities. All i can say for sure: I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...