Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daily Delights




This is my new fave idea, that every day must include something utterly delightful. In fairness, as the mummy of the most precious and beautiful baby girl in the world, I have so much delight in my life I sometimes have to pinch my arm just to believe how lucky I am, but these little updates are different, smaller, some kind of everyday little luxury, or treat or special little thing. Like today, when really just out on a little grocery outing, I decided to stop by Åpent Bakeri- the most amazing bakery outlet in the world, to treat myself to one of their yummy muesli breadrolls with some of their homemade strawberry jam. Sitting outside on one of those little dainty tables, sipping my ice tea and enjoying my late lunch, the sun shining and Nahla fast asleep in her pram; a little moment of pure delight!


(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...