Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh, Gisele...



Much as I admire Gisele Bündchen for a variety of reasons- the hair, the legs, the hunky husband, I have to admit she is being a tad annoying about just how breezy she is being about all things motherhood. I mean; first it was the whole "I did Kung-Fu and yoga and my body didn't change at all" thing when she was pregnant. Fair enough. I was fortunate enough to not put on that much weight either- but EVERYONE who has ever had a baby knows that to an extent, everyones bodies changes somewhat with pregnancy. Then there was the "Giving birth did not hurt the slightest". Eh. Ok. She must be the only women in the world to have an absolute pain-free labour. Or her pain threshold must be off-the-scale high. Nonetheless, annoying. And now, still determined to beat all other mums on this planet in the I-am-superhuman game, she claims her baby son, Benjamin, is potty trained at the tender age of 6 months. Come on, Gisele! Why don't you just take it down a notch, put a diaper on poor Ben and have a slice of cake!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...