Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PARIS!




As you already know, my BBB (Big Birthday Bash) is coming up pretty soon; June 1st I will turn the big 3.0; and now I have the celebration plans nailed down! Monday May 31st Nahla and I will fly from Oslo to Paris, where BF/Daddy will meet us, and the three of us will then spend my birthday the next day strolling along the Seine, toasting with numerous glasses of Champagne (well me and BF anyway!), kissing under the Eiffel Tower, eating macaroons and croissants, holding hands walking through Notre Dame and in general just soaking up the atmosphere in The City of Lights! Oh- and I feel a little "Happy Birthday Present To Me From Me" moment coming on too.. Preferably in Lanvin... Paris; here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...