Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Early Morning Munchkin


Having been the kind of laid back baby that slept till like 10 and 11 am, I must admit it was a shock to my system when Nahla the last couple of mornings have decided to get up at just after 6 am. What happened to my little "I like my morning lie-ins with mummy" girl?? I am not complaining though, I mean; this is the very first morning since she was born I have had to get up when I was still feeling tired, so I am well aware complaining at this early stage in the "bright and early" game would make me liable for murder by the rest of the mummy mafia! But seriously, I hope this is one habit she does not intend on keeping, my little love. Or mummy will have to stock up on her supply of Touche Eclat to hide those tell-tale signs of "Oh My God Is It Morning Already"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...