Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cloud Update!


Now, having booked, re-booked and actually bought a separate new flight just to ensure we eventually would make it to London; news are out: The cloud is finally lifting! Thank God! And although my flight booked for today did not happen, nor will the one tomorrow judging form the list of which flights will actually go as planned; at least it looks as if I will make it to London on Sunday- on the same flight as my mum and dad, which will be a nice treat; actually traveling with someone for a change! I am still a bit upset that we are missing out on a few days spent with BF/Daddy, but at the end of the day I would rather fly there feeling safe, knowing that every authority possible have deemed it 100% safe to get from A to B on a plane. So now, all in all, at least we have a few extra days to pack, some more time to spend with family in Oslo and the pleasure of looking forward to a lovely week in Bristol and London with my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...