Friday, April 16, 2010

16 Weeks Tomorrow! Where Did The Time Go??




Look at my little angel, she was so new and tiny and fragile here in these pictures! In one way it seems like only yesterday they handed her to us in the hospital, and I fell in love with her instantly- yet little did I know how million billion times more I would love her a few weeks down the line! Sometimes you would think your heart is not big enough to contain so much love, and yet nature seems to have designed it in such a way that it naturally expands as your love grows!

Other times it feels like she was here forever, always a part of all of our lives, like my dad put it: "She was meant to be here, our family feels complete now that she is here." I am trying to remind myself every day to enjoy and savour every second, every cuddle, every cry, every smile; because this time is so precious, so intense, so full of change and growth and flies by so much too quickly. I smile when I look at her, it makes me feel like the luckiest mummy in all the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...