Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby For Beyonce


Congrats to Beyonce and hubbie Jaz Z who are expecting their very first baby! The 29-year old singer announced the happy news at the MTV Video Music Awards last night and even proudly showed off the beginning of a very neat baby bump.

Wearing a long orange gown by Lanvin, Beyonce clutched her visible bump and told assembled press: "I have a surprise!"

The pop sensation, who has won 16 Grammy awards, said in a recent interview that she feels she has achieved enough in her career to settle down and make family a priority.
"When you're young - 18 or 19 - you have the energy and drive. That's the time to work as hard as you can," she told the September issue of In Style magazine.

"Now I'm a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children."

Well, B, looks like your time has come! Welcome to the otehr side!

(Photo Credit from here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...