Thursday, August 4, 2011

T.I.R.E.D.


... is somewhat of an understatement to how I felt this morning when the alarm on my iPhone went off. Having been working till around 10 p.m. last night when out doing a property feature for the magazine, I pretty much fell into bed last night when I came through the doors at home. Nahla is still away with her grandparents, no doubt having a ball - at least judging by the pictures that keep ticking in on my phone, where she seems to be either:
A. Bathing B. Running around a playground or C. Eating ice cream all the time, lucky little munchkin. But today my little love is returning home to her mama and I am counting minutes!

But as for now; work. Coffee. Work. Coffee. And so it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...