Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Mummy Heart...


... cried big tears this morning as I left my little heart into kindergarden - all alone for the very first time. And when she cried and could not understand why Mummy had to go and leave her there all alone, I cried some more. And now I am on one hand so incredibly thankful that I not only got to keep her at home for the first 19 months of her life, but also that full-time kindergarden will hopefully only be a short-term solution for us.

Not that I don't think she won't enjoy it and have fun as well, because I do. She will love the playtime and the being with other kids. But 8 hour days for babies and toddlers is not good or healthy, I strongly believe. It might very well be a finacial neccasity for parents of 2011 to both work full-time jobs, but maybe cutting back a few work hours and by that a few luxuries in exchange for happier healthier children is the answer. For ur family I think it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...