Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lace Love


I have never really been a fan, but lately I find myself slightly obsessed with all things lace. Or, maybe more specific, little hints of it, it's not like I'm swooning at lace curtains - give me some credit here! But little whimsical bits of beautiful lace, so fab! Maybe it was Kate's wedding dress that sparked my yearning? With all that delicate handmade loveliness? Or maybe it is the fact that summer is here and I tend to embrace a more feminine romantic style as the weather heats up?

Regardless, I so find myself sighing at this picture. SO pretty, so perfect for summer! I can practically see myself swanning around some beautiful beach somewhere, white lace dress, bare brown legs, gladiator sandals, tousled beach hair... OK, that solved it; Must.Go.On.Intense. Lace.Dress.Hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...