Friday, May 13, 2011

Black And White



I, being Scandinavian, tend to love all things simple when it comes to interior design. Clean lines, unfussy styles, mid-century design, good quality, you get it. And although ever since having Nahla I admit my style has softened a tad - like I now let some color creep in - and LOVE it - when I saw these images of this kitchen I must admit my heart skipped a little. The glossy white units. The black Smeg - to DIE for, the dining table with the no. 7 chairs. The subway tiles in the kitchen, all so very very me it almost hurt. I think BF should be worried when we do buy a house - because I fear my inner Decorista might go into overdrive and there will be no reigning me in!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...