Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dreamy Living Room


I SO LOVE this living room! It looks very Norwegian or Swedish apartment'y, and I HEART the sofa, all the white, the colorful cushions and just everything about it. No pine in sight. No taffeta or heavy silk curtains. No leather sofas. I cannot tell you how much I hate the following: Pine. Should.Be.Forbidden.ASAP. Big fluffy curtains. And worse, wrought iron curtain rods; I shudder! Oh, and the leather sofas. I CANNOT STAND leather sofas, they are seriously the ugliest thing in the world. The feel cold or sticky. The look clumpy. Cushions slide off them. I could go on, but I won't. I'd rather just get on planning my next living room purchase - some fabulous cushions!

(Picture from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...