Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It Is Hard To Believe...


... that this was me one year ago today. In Bristol, spending time with BF for his birthday. It was coming up to Christmas, it was the most exciting time of my life and the world felt nothing short of magical. I had yet to meet and fall in love with my little princess, but we were amazed with her already, marveling at the feeling of her having hiccups inside my belly, kicking me whenever I tried to sleep, moving around when she heard our voices. It was so out-of-this-would like, stroking my huge belly and knowing that in there was the baby we made, nearly nearly ready to come out and meet us. And much as I loved her then, not even knowing whether this baby inside me was a he or a she; little did I know how much she would impact our lives, how much she would turn my world upside-down, how utterly crazy about her we would become. Sometimes things that were never supposed to make sense just do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...