Monday, November 8, 2010

In My Christmas Stocking...

... I wouldn't mind the following: (Are you taking notes, Mr. Claus??)


These AMAZINGLY cute pillowcases from AMAZING online shop Not On The High Street. Not so sure BF would love them adorning our bed as much as I would, but my taste is far superior, so he's just going to have to live with that.


These sunglasses by Fendi. Because every Mummy needs a pair of fabulous shades to hide the strains of motherhood! And just because I'm worth it! (All €300something of it!)


A year's subscription to my must-read Red Magazine. Because then I have something to look forward to every month for a whole year!


These PJ bottoms from Juicy Couture are in the softest flannel- and perfect for lounging around in all Christmas!


Christmas is a time for indulgence- and these truffles from my favorite Hotel Chocolate I would LOVE to discover in my stocking Christmas morning!


And because it is important to stay yummy; this skincare set from cult-label This Works would come in pretty handy too. And the packaging is to die for!

So there you go, Mr. Man in Red, this is what I am hoping to find in my lovely faux-fur extra-large stocking on Christmas morning. PS: If you need any shopping tips about where to get the stuff, sure just drop me an e-mail anytime! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...