Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush


She is not someone that often is on my radar in the style stakes, but Nicole Kidman clearly is one stylish mama. Spotted here out and about with adorable Sunday Rose, 2, the actress recently gushed about her daughter to none other than Oprah Winfrey:

"We were just in New York and I took her shopping where I get a cappuccino and she gets what she thinks is a cappuccino but it's just froth," the proud mom said. "That's fun! But I do get embarrassed because she's like, 'One cappuccino,' and I'm like, 'No, no, she doesn't drink coffee!'"

I hear you, Nicole. There is nothing sweeter than a little coffee break with your little love!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...