Monday, June 13, 2011

My Little Beach Babe






It should probably not have come as a shock as my little munchkin LOVES her baths and trying to get her out every night always ends in tears, but both BF and myself found it the cutest thing ever watching how much Nahla loved the beach. Like, we could not even drag her away from the water when she had started to turn blue-ish and her teeth were clattering in her mouth she was that cold. Nope, my little water-babe wanted to play, run, dig, splash and have fun, be it on the beach or in the pool. She was just so perfectly content and happy that my Mummy heart was swollen with love and that contentment that comes when knowing your child is happy and healthy and having fun. And so it looks like we will be making many trips to the beach this summer, be it in Oslo or Ireland, as well as scheduling in a couple more mini breaks to even warmer shores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...