Thursday, June 16, 2011

If Money Was No Object...




... guess who's little girl would be dressed head to toe in the brand new Lanvin children's collection when it hits stores in November?! Seriously, how fab is that?! But - as with most of Lanvin's beautiful threads I am assuming these too will be on the rather pricey side. And while I might be willing to part with that kind of money on something truly beautiful and timeless for myself - as I would have it in my wardrobe FOREVER, I would seriously doubt I would make that kind of investment for Nahla - who outgrows her clothes faster than you can say baby couture!

But for the mother who has a penchant for fashion - and unlimited funds - the collections, which features washed organza embroidered with crystals, satin ribbon and draped and pleated tulle, the 20-piece collection is pure baby fashion heaven. Made by the genius hands of creative director Alber Elbaz, the dresses, t-shirts,coats and ballerina pumps for four to ten-year-olds and they are bound to be a hit with little fashionistas when they hit stores in November.

Hands up who is willing to bet that Mrs. Beckham - who is expecting her baby girl any day now - will pre-order the entire line!

(Photos from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...