Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush




Now there is my favorite mother/daughter duo again! Jessica Alba and her adorable mini-me Honor were spotted at a local Starbucks in L.A. earlier today, on the way to Honor's pre-school. The pretty pair were seen picking up frosted drinks and a sweet flower for little Honor.

Jess, who welcomed second daughter Haven Harner a mere six weeks ago, recently stated in an interview that even though she tries to eat healthy and work out, she is not feeling any pressure to loose the baby weight too quickly.

"I try not to indulge in super-fattening food but I still have desserts as Cash always orders them and they taste so good," Jessica said. "It's just everything in moderation", the mother-of-two explained.

And in fairness, Jess, you look pretty smoking as it is, so I wouldn't worry too much about your weight if I were you!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...