Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh, Memories...


... Not even three years have passed since BF and I fell in love, but still we have so many amazing memories from amazing amazing times shared. It is so nuts to think about when I think back, how everything happened so fast. From just class-mates to friends to lovers to parents, all in the space of a year. Sure it was unplanned and yeah it was fast, but still; there is not to this day a single doubt in my mind that this was the way it was meant to be. This was part of the plan for us, how our family was meant to be created. And whatever people tell you about the strain of being new parents; I think it probably helps if you are going through all that while you are still in the first flushes of love!
Faith, serendipity, carelessness, I don't really cared what it is called; we did it our way, I am so excited for every magical memory we are yet to make, and I totally feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...