Friday, November 26, 2010

Who's Thinking About No.2??


Relax, relax; it's not me. Not for now anyway. Ask me again this time next year however, and I might tell you differently! But even though I am not quite there in terms of entering the barefoot and pregnant sphere again, it does not mean that my fellow mommyhood sister are not. It seems getting the deed done and baby no. 2 on the way is all some Hollywood mommies can think of. Maybe it is not only Santa Claus coming to town this holiday season, Mr. Stork could be circling the neighborhood too!


Looks like doting mommy and super-sexy actress Jessica Alba is becoming ready to provide two-year old Honor Marie with a little sibling sooner rather than later. The star and husband Cash Warren are reportedly eager to add to their beautiful family: "Honor's so beautiful and I feel so enriched by being part of her life," Jessica said. "She's my main priority now and I want to give her the best life possible. Before she was born I was totally focused on my career, but now with Cash and our daughter I feel that I'm building a wonderful family. I would like to have more children at some point." Two words: BUMP WATCH!



Another candidate for some serious bump watching spring 2011 is reality hottie Kendra Wilkinson. The former playmate and hubby Hank Baskett want to start trying for baby no. 2! “Pregnancy is not for me,” Kendra admitted to In Touch, “but it’s definitely worth it. I would go through it all again.” Looks like little Hank Jr. could be in for some more little juniors in the near future!


Hollywood beauty Halle Berry, who is mom to 2-year-old daughter Nahla-LOVE the name!- from her relationship with Gabriel Aubry - would like to have more children- and as soon as possible. "I'd love more children. I'm 44, so who knows how much longer I can wait?" the Academy Award-winning actress stated in People magazine. Halle, love, surely there are men LINED UP to be your baby daddy. What are you waiting for?! And hello! Olivier Martinez?!


And if you, like me, is also regularly glued to any of super-yummy mummy Kourtney Kardashians shows, you know that the reality star is mad to get going on making a little sibling for adorable Mason, who will turn 1 next month. According to friends, Kourtney is trying everything in the books to get pregnant, wanting her children to share the same close-in-age relationship she has with her sisters Kim and Khloe. Now if she could only get Scott to pull his act together...

So there you go, four very prime candidates for some serious post-holiday bump watching!

(Photo credit from here, here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...