Monday, November 15, 2010

DIY Christmas Presents


Previous years I must admit (rather smugly!) that I have actually been quite good at making some of the vast amount of presents I have to organize for the holidays. Even Christmas cards. I cut and glued and glittered my way into that good old Christmas joy of yore. But this year, so far anyway, I have yet to pick up a pair of scissors. Which makes me a little sad, frankly. There is something about sitting down and making cards and presents that you know are going to put a smile on people's faces when they get them. And although this year's Christmas cards are long on order (from the AMAZING Prints With Wings- more of which later), I think I might try and make time to be creative too. What to make, though, sure that's a whole other question...


(All images above, from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...