Sunday, November 28, 2010

Candy Cane Brownies...



... seems like the perfect untraditional dessert to serve after a traditional Sunday roast dinner. Not to mention the fact that they just look so unbelievably YUMMY. Donna Hay's pictures and recipes always always makes me want to root out my apron and channel my inner domestic goddess, everything just looks so utterly delicious. And what are Sundays for, if not nurturing your family with some kick ass YUMILICIOUS brownies?!

(Images and recipe from the Living Etc. and Donna Hay Christmas Special 2010 magazine, free with Living Etc. December 2010 edition)

2 comments:

  1. DROOL. I think I just gained 100kilos just looking at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, you and me both, doll! :) they look so yummy, though, don't they?? i'll let you know how i got on making them! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...