Monday, November 29, 2010

Not Even The Chilly Weather Conditions...


... could stop us from enjoying and indulging in a little Christmas shopping at my favorite haunt Dundrum Town Centre. And the best part? Seems the sudden winter freeze did stop most other people, because I have never seen it this quiet before! Utterly perfect in other words.


The Christmas trees were up, adding to our already buzzing Holiday spirit..


.. and a little visit to the singing polar bears outside Santa's Grotto put a smile on my princess' face too!


In Hamley's she even managed to charm Daddy into buying her some new toys...


... while Mummy stocked up on some sweet smelling beauty goodies at L'Occitane; home spa freezing night in, here I come.


And after some more shopping, an I-have-fallen-in-love-with-a-dress-in-Zara-that-I-don't-need-but-have-to-have incident, an obscene amount of money spent in Harvey Nichols (swoon, I HEART Alexander McQueen scarves!) and a venti non-fat peppermint soy latte in Starbucks, we headed home! O Happy It's Almost Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...