Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cute Family Alert!

I know yesterday was (and by the look of it, today is going to be) lovely and sunny, but it might just be that sunny L.A. is even sunnier than still-pretty-cold-Oslo. At least if looking at these happy families out enjoying the sunshine is anything to go by.


Pregnant actress Jessica Alba and husband and director Cash Warren took their little munchkin for a walk and some brunch in Hollywood yesterday. This family always makes me smile, they look happy, content and pretty down to earth if you ask me.


Also pregnant Kate Hudson was spotted playing happy all inclusive family with ex-husband Chris Robinson as the pair and their new families watched seven-year-old Ryder at his baseball game in Malibu yesterday. Chris' new wife Allison Bridges and their adorable daughter Cheyenne, 1 were there too, as were Kate's new man and baby daddy Matt Bellamy.
Though they divorced in 2007, Kate and her ex have stayed on very good terms. She talked last year about their lifelong bond, saying, "I don’t regret that relationship because it gave me my son and, to this day, I have such a deep love for Chris. Just as it takes work to be in a relationship, so it takes work to not be in a relationship." Demi and Bruce, anyone?

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...