Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Give Me Some Of Whatever She Is Having!


What is it about Jennifer Aniston? And what kind of youth-elixir is she really drinking from?? Now, I have no doubt that this water she is fronting is good and all that, but surely Jen must have a lot of other tricks up her stylish sleeve! I mean; the woman is 41 for God's sake! And not only that, Aniston actually insisted in a recent interview that she hadn't tried Botox yet, but hadn't ruled it out."I could do it, and I mean these lines are getting deeper every day, but when I tell you what’s happened to me – these lines are just about living." What lines, Jen??
"You’re not taking away my coffee or my dairy or my glass of wine because I’d be devastated. My advice: just stop eating s**t every day." Hear, Hear!


(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...