Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday Countdown Has Begun!





In six short little days, my little love will celebrate her very first birthday! This year flew by so fast it just leaves me breathless- to say the least. What it also means, is that in the midst of some very hectic Christmas preparations, I am now also planning a fun fabulous and fantastic first birthday party for Nahla. And as always the perfectionist, I want to make sure it is an affair to remember! I know, I know, there is no way my little munchkin will be able to remember anything in years to come- but- we live in a very digital age, and so pictures will forever be able to show her what her very first birthday was like. And so I want it to rock! Literally. I want pink and candy and flowers and balloons and fairies and cupcakes and magic galore! These pictures from Hostess With The Mostess look something like what I have in mind- how super-cute indeed?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...