Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bang On Trend




Yesterday morning, when I was running through Zara in a "OMG-how-can-it-be-everyones-birthday-all-at-once-I-have-so-many-presents-to-organize" sort of rush, I could not help (as always!) fall for these oh-so-trendy "treggings" (that is trouser-leggings to you not on the know!) for my little mini fashionista. Just imagine how cool they will look with some of the little shirts I have got for her already!

Sizes in Zara though, just as a little tips, are TINY. I had to get size 24-36 months for Nahla, for stuff I intend her to wear throughout spring and into this summer- when she will really "only" be 15-18 months. Spanish babies must be super-petite!

2 comments:

  1. i love ZARA she always save my life =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me about it! i think 75% of my wardrobe is from zara! and now nahlas too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...