Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Hello Kitty pumpkin!




It was torture being pregnant and walking through shops selling baby clothes when you did not know whether to buy pink or blue. I know, I know, it was something we both agreed strongly on, not finding out the sex of the baby until it was born, but still, all those hours and hours of browsing shops and not being able to buy anything but green and yellow and beige. The odd grey and white thrown in for good measure. So the minute the midwife handed me our perfect little baby girl my brain went: "PINK!" And so upon release from hospital we went shopping. The whole extended family, everyone seemed to think in the same color. And so now little Nahla is as pink as can be. Kitted out form head to perfect little toes in all shades possible of pink. See proof above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...